Grow Your Career With Us...
Let’s Work Together And Explore Opportunities Find out more opportunities
- Educational qualification – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent field.
- Experience – fresher
- Work Location – Chennai
- Employment type – Full Time
- Joining – Immediately
- Package-As per the Company Standard
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team.
- A Front-End Developer is responsible for developing new user-facing features, determining the structure and design of web pages, building reusable codes, optimizing page loading times, and using a variety of markup languages to create the web pages.
- As a Front-End Developer you should write a test cases whether it is manual testing or automated testing.
- As a Front-End Developer you should work in teams alongside Back-End Developers, Graphic Designers, and UX Designers.
- As a Front-End Developer will have an understanding of the web development process from inception to deployment.
- You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Writing code in a specific programming language such as HTML5, CSS3, Angular.
- As a Front-End Developer you should clear test cases.
- Communicating with clients to gather requirements for new projects and products.
- Identifying security risks in applications and designing solutions to mitigate those risks.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Providing technical support to clients who have problems with their website or application after launch.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Basic knowledge of Git.
- Good knowledge in test cases.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Must have knowledge in React.js, Angular framework, Flutter.
- Ensure that the graphic standards and branding remain consistent throughout the product’s interface.
- Good Knowledge in modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Good Knowledge in software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills.