Grow Your Career With Us...
Let’s Work Together And Explore Opportunities Find out more opportunities
- Educational qualification – UG degree on BCA, B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Experience – fresher
- Work Location – Chennai
- Employment type – Full Time
- Joining – Immediately
- We are looking look for a talented candidate for a PHP developer job, they essentially look for someone who can manage a majority of all the backend services.
- They need to be sure that a seamless interchange of data takes place within the server as well as the users.
- Being a skilled PHP developer, one must be held responsible for coding and developing all the server-side logic.
- They are the ones who are required to maintain the central database. They also need to make sure that they respond to the distinctive requests that may come from the front-end developers.
- Your daily projections on the projects have to be reported to your reporting authority on daily basis.
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications.
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers.
- Develop and document programming specifications from business requirements in coordination with development team.
- Ability to develop responsive web-applications using object-oriented PHP, Laravel, Git.
- Conduct QA tests to ensure functionality before pushing new code live.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Proficiency with Core PHP and frameworks.
- Write effective APIs.
- Should be proficient in MySQL / Maria DB / Other relational Databases.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming (OOPS), and design patterns.
- Good Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Code commit and SVN.
- Service-oriented approach to application development.
- Understanding of database driven application.
- Good problem-solving skills.