ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code Analysis- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements with the team for new ideas and determining the feasible way to proceed.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient modules
- Developing back-end portals with an optimised database and strong functionality
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers
- Must Interact with the client, Test and Troubleshoot the product software on getting the feedback for conceivable errors from them.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications
- Must Maintain the website / webpage continuously and alter functionalities to enhance performance.
- Strong knowledge of Java Application Frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot)
- Ability to write optimized code using Core Java Concepts
- Understanding OOP programming.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks.
- A detailed understanding of database design and administration.
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
DESIRED CANDIDATE’s PROFILE:
- Should be good in time management, teamwork and effective communication.
- Must have Analytical thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Candidate with right attitude with the Quick learning capability, adaptability and to be Team player.
Experience : 0-1 yr
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent work experience in a relevant data engineering area.
Work Location: Chennai/ Mayiladuthurai
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 9am to 6 pm, Irregular hours could occur when meeting deadlines or helping clients in different time zones.
Benefits: Flexible work hours, 2nd and 4th Saturdays off and work from home option