- Educational qualification – UG degree on BCA, B.Sc./B. E Computer Science or Relevant field
- Experience – 1 – 2 year
- Work Location – Chennai
- Employment type – Full Time
- Joining – Immediate or 20 days of time
- Freshers can also apply
- As a Developer to you will have to complete allocated task on time.
- You will have to co-ordinate with your team on ensuring the developments on your project that you have been assigned on a regular interval of time.
- Your daily projections on the projects have to be reported to your reporting authority on daily basis.
- Your role as a developer you have to ensure that your part on the project is done clearly on both individual and also as a team player.
- You have to develop self-dynamic career growth on a period of time
- Keep the coding standards high as per client requirement and industry standards.
- Making proper comments to the code about the method and algorithm used.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Maintain up to date code documentation
- Participating in code reviews.
Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven experience as a Java Developer or Application Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Java Application Frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot)
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile Methodology
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration.
*The CTC offered may vary as per the experience in relevant field.
**Freshers can also apply